Monday, March 15, 2010

Anatomy of Love - Nick & Nora Charles

In this anatomy of love post I highlight one of my favorite couples, Nick & Nora Charles.



For anyone who has seen any of The Thin Man films (I’ve only seen the first two) you know how great these two love and play off each other. Knowing exactly when to joke and when exactly to look into each other’s eyes and share their love, make these two one of best on screen couples. The relationship even extends into our personal lives.

Nick and Nora not only make you laugh but make you reevaluate what a marriage can be. I’m not a blind optimist but I am an optimist none the less. These two (albeit a fictional film) can really make you look at marriage in a different light. They show you that despite problems that may or may not occur in your particular situation can be overcome as long as you come in with the right attitude and above all have love.

Below I have included a scene on the couple I’ve found on youtube uploaded by tedhovis123. Always thanks for reading and I’ll see you in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment